view our articles below

Debt Recovery – FAQ

Q1. I am 2 months late with my Body Corporate levies.  Can the Body Corporate charge me interest? Yes the Body Corporate can charge you interest if the Body Corporate has decided by Ordinary Resolution to apply penalties to levies if they are not paid by the due...

read more

Invoice Hub

Invoice Hub - What is it & why you should consider using it Invoice Hub is a fantastic system where Committee members and Building Managers can view and approve invoices before they are paid. On the Invoice Hub, approvers are able to view invoices that have been...

read more

Bullying in Strata

Frank Higginson from Hynes Legal writes an interesting article about the decision made by the Fair Work Commission with regards to a Chairperson of a Body Corporate Committee being ordered to stop bullying a Body Corporate Caretaker. Read more by clicking here.  

read more
Phone Call Icon