We’ve Listed The Benefits Of Using Our Strata Administration Services Here;
- Sunstate Strata is a medium sized business. As such, we are able to offer a personal and professional service to ensure that the needs of the Body Corporate and its lot owners are recognised and provided for.
- We have a proven track record and approach all our tasks in a professional, ethical and confidential manner.
- We have been operating successfully for more than 20 years.
- Sunstate Strata support your local community.
- Although there is a real cost in the transferring of Body Corporate records, we do not charge a fee for this service.
- We were appointed to the Government Advisory Committee that was instrumental in the introduction of the Body Corporate and Community Management Act 1997. We are constantly aware of legislative amendments as they occur.
- Sunstate Strata are members of the Strata Community Australia (Qld) and the Strata Community Australia.
- Accounting – The body corporate management software utilised is StrataMax, which enables direct electronic access and updating of body corporate bank account details to reconcile your bank account daily, thereby providing accurate up to date financial information at all times.
- Invoice Approval – Body Corporate invoices are able to be approved by authorized persons using ‘Invoice Hub’ online technology.
- Levy Payments – Stratamax incorporates the DEFT multiple payment facility that gives lot owners greater flexibility in the way they are able to pay their body corporate levies, for example; payment options by Internet, Telephone, Direct Debit, BPay, Mail and in person at Australia Post.
- On-line Access – Through Stratamax we are able to provide owners with an online information service for your body corporate. Information includes levy details, asset registers, bylaws, meeting minutes, insurance details, disclosure statements and the like.
CHECK OUT OUR LATEST BODY CORPORATE PROJECTS